Houston Historical Pub Crawl!
Get a unique exposure to Houston history by enjoying a historic Houston pub crawl! A popular Houston tour visits five atmospheric bars dotted throughout the downtown historic district. Listen to tales of ghosts, murder and suicide as you sip drinks in some of the city’s most legendary buildings. See sparkling chandeliers, select songs on old-fashioned jukeboxes or talk to a tailor or artist as you mingle with the locals inside buildings dating from 1861 to 1926.
- Visit five of the most atmospheric bars in Houston’s downtown historic district.
- Hear stories and legends while sipping drinks.
- Call by a tailor shop that becomes a bar at night.
- Meet the local ghosts in Houston’s most haunted building.
- Visit a hotel basement where celebrities entertained World War II soldiers
Proud to be the only historic hotel in Houston, The Lancaster brings it’s own historic atmosphere to your stay.
For more information on the Houston Pub Crawl Tour, contact Urban Adventures!